Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gearing UP!!!

Hi everyone!

It has been nearly a year since I last posted in Steps to a Healthier Me. I have been bombarded with job changes, illness in the family, a recent death in the family and helping deal with some neices and nephews that have a range of neurological disorders, behavioral issues, and a few with Autism. Needless to say I have been busy, and under a lot of stress. AND, all the drive and determination I had about success with my getting healthy plan was simply lost as other things pressed in hard. The purpose of this blog is to help myself and hopefully help you to start taking and to maintain Steps to a Healthier Me (YOU). So, when I fail, I must drag myself up and get going again.

I am lucky. I am teaming up with my sister Molly Chatman to try to over come some of our personal issues, to beat stress in our lives, and to live better. We are working on some goal setting strategies, and setting some tools in place to help us achieve our Healthier Me goals. Folks, we are gearing up for battle, a battle to better health!

We want to invite you along the journey. I hope to share with you motivation, encouragement, and support when YOU need it on your journey to a Healthier You!

As always, thanks for reading, and thank you in advance for the encouragement.

Please stay tuned. Molly & I will be starting a very special challenge for ourselves with a BIG challenge for me. I'll need your support along the way!

Meanwhile, take some time to do a self inventory of your own. Are you tired? Worn out? No energy? Stagnate in your weight loss goals? Simply not motivated to make some life saving changes to your physical health? If so, you may want to join us and share your journey too!

Looking forward to some very positive changes in my journey. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I'll check out your blog! Thanks for reading mine! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete