Sometimes it is just so easy to quit. But you can't. Really you can't.
WE NEED YOU!
If you are reading this then here are somethings I hope we have in common.
1. We love God above all else.
2. We love our families and do our best to care for them to the best of our abilities with the principles of God always the heart of how we deal with them.
3. We love our church family with the same fervor as our own families!
4. We look out at the world (the lost, broken, and needing to hear the Gospel) as place to go to shed the light and love of Christ!
So, with these 4 things stated here are some quick thoughts.
We need to be at our physical best to serve our families, the church, and the world.
We need to be students of the WORD in order to know how to teach our families, teach within the church, and to teach the world.
So, here are some muscles that must be in action to truly serve.
1. We must get out bodies moving. It is frustrating if you are really big. I know, but it can be done. You will feel so much better. Take some baby steps. Just get up and move more today than you did yesterday and keep the trend going.
2. We must be aware of the food that we eat. Is it going to help our bodies be healthy or hinder us from good health?
3. We must use our brain to STUDY the Word of God as well as to garner information from history and current events so that we can truly be mind warriors too.
4. Just like with food we must be careful of the brain matter we eat. It can harm the soul if we don't.
I am so grateful for all of you. I am in a rush, but wanted to connect.
I have started a Facebook page: Steps to a Healthier Me. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Steps-to-a-Healthier-Me/277083562304037
It is simply a place to post insightful links, tidbits of encouragement, and anything inspirational. Feel free to share your favorite things of like manner and lets help the world get a little healthier body and soul.
Thank you all for helping me stay motivated! Love and hugs! Have a great day and be safe!
Keep God the main thing and you can't go wrong!